NCCN is supported by various professional bodies. All academic programs for the training of career practitioners in India, as well as supporting organizations and people are invited to become members of NCCN.
National Career Counsellors Network (NCCN) was founded in 2018, with an official kick-off meeting during the Counsellors Roundtable Conference in 2018. The purposes of the association are:
- To enable information and experience exchange by career guidance counsellors and HR practitioners,
- To support the process of raising education and professional standards and quality in Career Counselling,
- To support and contribute towards the Atma Nirbhar Bharat and Vocational Education and Training Policies,
- To organize seminars and conferences, which will enable direct communication among the Network members and beyond and for the definition of new areas of the NCCN activities,
- To produce publications of interest to NCCN members and the interested audience.